Sunday 23 January 2011

Overcrowding on Trains - "touching passengers"

I feel very sorry for Nicholas Shaw. You remember he was accused of sexually assaulting women commuters on a crowded train?
Well there but for the grace etc.....
I've endured overcrowded trains, where you're jammed in that tight no chance of falling over, they can only just get the doors closed. So do you touch the other commuters? Yes - there is no way to leave that ever so English "space" around you and the next passenger.
These women claim he assaulted them. How do they know it was him and not another passenger, or for that matter another over zealous rucksack or briefcase that touched them?
Get a grip women or travel by bus! If my case touches the lady next to me I don't actually feel it so it may be her Bum its touched!
I think its the rail companies that should be in court. Its criminal how much they charge for such a poor service.

No comments: