Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sexualisation of Children

Yes I agree we are pushing them too far. But I also think "What's new?".
I blame the Parents. They should educate their children, and watch what they are letting them do.
I know - my kids told me their friends had DVDs/Computer games that were not suitable for their age group. Where had they got them from?
Also they let them have a TV/DVD recorder/sky/Computer/Playstation etc. etc. in their bedrooms etc. do they know what they're upto?
Yes I agree you shold be able to trust TV before 9pm but you can't. I've seen objectionable materila broadcast well before 9pm The Soaps are worst - what souless programs - are they really suitable for 7 year olds. How can they understand what's going on let alone the swearing and violence etc.
I despair.

No comments: