Wednesday 25 March 2015

Why do you need a passport?

Why do you need a passport?

I am changing my job and my new employer wants to confirm that i am not an illegal alien, or asylum seeker, to do this they want to see my passport.

I haven't one. Why should I? I don'y want to leave the country, I din't want to pay £75 to have my picture in a little plum book so why?
Why is it assumed everyone has a passport. If you don';t have one it is very difficult to prove who you are and where you're from.

I AM BRITISH AND HAVE LIVED HERE NEARLY 60 YEARS!!

If HMG want a universal identity scheme then let them introduce one for everybody and pay for it out of taxes. I'm OK without a passport. I have a driving licence and had to renew that recently. Without a passport they need to take your picture agian but that's not too bad. For a passport now you have to travel to silly places and have an interview - BAH!

See this, if you are a truly British person it seems you can't PROVE it. Only foreigners would be expected to have these documents.


It is RIDICULOUS. what if you don't have a driving licence either? Then you truly are a non-person.


No comments: