Monday 15 August 2011

Riots! I blame the Bankers

Look, no one condones the Rioters. Poverty or a broken home doesn't make you a criminal but look at the cost of the riots and then look at the cost of the Banking Crisis! We've all contributed thousands of pounds to the Bankers whether we like it or not.

In this me me me society we bail out the Bankers and then they rub it in our faces by going on a Riot of awarding themselves million pound bonuses. So is this not legalised pillaging or not? How many families have been raped by these Bankers? So no buildings were damaged and no one got hurt? or did they?

What about those who have lost their jobs, those who have no future? They will not see a million pounds in a lifetime, so how is it justified? What have these Bankers done to earn their crust?

Bonkers I say!

No comments: