Thursday 1 May 2014

Clarkson has a foul mouth?

So Jezza has put his foot in it again,? Using a "naughty" word.

Now I'm not a fan of Jeremy Clarkson, he does not amuse me and irritates like mosquito bite but on this occasion I am with him.

What is it with these "Language Police"? Certain words are now banned, they used to be OK but now you can't say them because you might "offend" someone.

For heaven's sake they are only a collection of letters pronounced In a certain way. Where is the offence? Surely it is the context that they are used. Will the Thought-Police ban all words that have other meanings that offend, its like 1984, Newspeak? Rewriting history will be next - the Holocaust never happened? Did William the Conqueror invade us or was he invited?

What about "Bl*ck Labradors" - will they all have to be Euthanized or given another name? "Un-white Labradors". Gosh I'm getting paranoid now - what dare I write - someone may get offended?

Didn't Guy Gibson, Dambuster and War Hero call his dog this "N" name? Now I hear they can't use it in the latest film of the Dam Busters!

Re-writing history has started.


Bah.

No comments: