Tuesday 14 October 2014

Poor Claudia Winkleman

You know I have probably seemed that I don't like Claudia Winkleman, but its not true.

I feel sorry for her, she is being treated badly by everybody. (all except the £250k she gets paid - I'd make fool of myself for that!).

anyway she just has no talent, dress sense( pink pillowcase dress, or looks like she's just come from a funeral) but the worst is the BBC and papers seem to think she's OK, then they print articles in a sarcastic way saying how good she is when really they are sending her up. I don't think she realises what a fool they are making of her that's the problem.

Sunday night she had a pink cut down onesy on?

Why does she act like a 2nd rate Bobby Ball to Tess's Canon? She's better than this.

Come on folks save Claudia.

How come Simon Webbe was in the dance off? He's much better than many others. Oh the fickle voting public. Its "entertainment" NOT a dance competition. I forgot.

No comments: