Sunday 5 October 2014

NO to Asserby WindFarm - who owns the land?

I have asked just who is Energie Kontor? They are the Company putting in the planning application to ELDC but they don't own the land. This seems wrong in that if I wanted to extend my house I would have to put in planning form my house and my neighbours would know exactly what I was planning.

Asserby Wind farm is simply and vaguely Land to the South of Asserby.....but who owns this vast tract of land - well I think its basically 3 people. These people will benefit to the tune on many millions of pounds over the years from the Turbine Earnings - mainly from Government (yours and mine) subsidies, even if the Turbines aren't generating!

So, I believe one landowner is

Gary Allis,
Furzehill Farm, Bilsby,
Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9QS

He is well known locally for his cricketing exploits and Farm (650 acres) innovations - good luck to him as a farmer I say, but how will he live with his neighbours when he's angered so many and destroyed the areas heritage? I thought farmesrs cared about the land, sorry no its a business, he wants to earn MAXIMUM from hi Land. Wind Turbines harvest the Wind!!

Mrs Sarah Jane Alliss is also a director.

I show you the theoretical income from a 10gw windfarm as proposed for Asserby, shared between, EnergieKontor and 3 people of course.






No comments: