Saturday 27 July 2013

Doctors - missed appointments

Amanda Platell in the Daily Mail says that we should pay £25  per doctors appointmant to see the doctor as so many just miss appointments wasting docotrs time. I  agree its not on but since those not working would not have to pay and from my experience trying to get an appointment to see my doctor, my surgery cannot understand that you might WORK, hence you want to see the doctor at a mutually convenient time. I consider my time precious so would not miss my appointment. £25 is not relevant the majority who take the appointments would not be paying anyway so what is the incentive NOT to miss? 

I say 3 strikes and you're out! Miss 3 appointments and you have to find another doctor. That may sort out these who miss their appointmnts, eh?

No comments: