Wednesday 25 September 2013

EDF and the rest of the Energy Dimwits

At last Monday EDF came to swap my meter. Granted they were 2 hours after the agreed time but they did call to arrange to be late (nice of them). Yesterday TUESDAY I got a text message informing me that the engineer would be calling to change my meter.....when?.....Monday 23rd!
Thanks EDF.

You see I switched to EDF for a cheaper deal but then they said I had to have Economy 7 because I had a dual rate meter! No argument. I have NO storage heaters etc, never have.
"Why can't you just add the 2 figures together (night+day) EOn did.?"
"No we can't you'll have to have your meter swapped.Well do it free"
"Fine - go ahead"
So he came and took a perfectly good digital meter out and replaced it with a second hand digital but "wheels" single rate meter.

Crazy. So many other Energy companies can't add 2 numbers together. Its funny though they rake in vast sums and make huge profits. So they must have some people who can manipulate the figures. Always in their favour!!

No comments: