Monday 17 November 2014

Anyone else been snared by Amazon?

Has
anyone else been snared by Amazon? I mean bought something without realising it until it arrives? I have. I protest i did not knowingly order it. I have no idea how it happened. Yes we use Amazon to buy things especially this time of year. Its easy but something went wrong. It is definitely too easy. They have you logged in and track your browsing hence the popups inviting you to buy.
OneClick is my Nemesis. Seems even if you disable it on PC/LAPTOP you can't disable it on Kindle. I was browsing on my wife`s
Kindle and bought something .  Honest i didn't - fat fingers. That OneClick is too close to the AddtoBasket/buy button. DOH!
Watch your email because once they've Despatched you can't cancel. So not like me and see the "despatched " email - too late. It arrives and you've to send it back, less postage.
Be Warned.
I've now removed my credit card details so if i can't pay - no  buy.

No comments: