Sunday 30 November 2014

Claudia back on Strictly - fast forward her bits

Usually we record Strictly to be sure we don't miss it. this has the advantage that I can fast-forward thought the Claudia bits.

That woman makes me cringe.

Why does Amanda Platell think she's good? I want to Vote Claudia Off. Zoe and Tess for me. 

Claudia embarrasses herself with her inane antics. Does she thinks she's a Bobby Ball to Tess' Canon?
Either its the BBC humiliating her or if not then I'm right and we can do with out her - its spoiling the show.

But why is it only me that sees this?

Only thing about Tess is that she seems to be talking over the Judges lately. Oh, and I don't really like the additional dancers either, we want to see the Celebrities dance!

Also AP says about Obese people paying for their treatment. Similar to smoking it IS self induced.

EAT LESS! Simple.

I don't understand how these FAT people that are that fat that they can't move about continue to overeat? Surely someone is Feeding them? If you can't move much/at all  how do you shop/cook etc.

Ship them off to Sierra Leone or somewhere  where food is a Luxury. They would be seen as freaks and embarrassed to explain why they are so fat when these folk struggle on a starvation diet.

Its just not right is it?

Why should people get £25k disposable income for nothing? I'd love to have take home pay of £25k to support my wife and I. I'd have to earn over 35k to get that though. Its simple to me - why have Politicians not thought of it - TAX benefits as INCOME just like the rest of us?

That is a level playing field. Why get something for nothing. No argument that "its not worth working I'd be worse off".


 

No comments: